Friday, April 25, 2014

One Day - by Addie

One day and what we do and where I wake up:  Just saying, it's pretty awesome!!

When I wake up and I look out my window it is so pretty.  I love looking out at the beautiful view.  It always makes me happy!

In School we do lots of fun things.  The different subjects are math, language, writing, science, and grammar.  I like it a lot.  Sometimes we do school in the fort that me and Ryland built.  It is really cool.  I like to play math games on the computer.  In science we like to learn about the ocean and animals in it.


After school we have lunch.  We usually have it at home but sometimes we have it out.  If we have it at home I usually make my 2 min. sandwich.  It has toasted bread with melted cheese on it and a tomato, and some mayo and mustard .  It is delish!!!

What we do after school is we either stay at home or go to town to see my dad or to go to the pier.  If we are at home we usually go swimming or just hang out and try to entertain ourselves.

For dinner we usually eat at home whatever my mom makes.  But sometimes we eat out.  Like last night we ate at Omar's.  It was really good.  I got a fish and cheese burger!

So at the end of the day I am usually pretty exhausted so ... GOOD NIGHT!!!
-Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment