Friday, April 18, 2014

Friends - by Ryland


These are my friends!
Levi, He is from a Mayan village.He is teaching me Mayan. He knows how to speak Mayan,
English, and a little Spanish.  He is good at futball (that means soccer here). He  likes to swim a lot. But they call it bathing.



This is Hannah.
Hannah, She is Levi's sister.  She is12.  She is also from a Mayan village and speaks the same language too!



This is Reuben Rufina and Wilber. Reuben is they caretaker of the house. Rufina is his wife. Wilber is
the baby. Rufina had Wilber six months age so he is six months. They are nice to have around.
(Reuben and Rufina picture to come)



This is Fluffy

Fluffy- She's Reuben and Rufina pet. She likes to bite.When you  pet her on the head...SNAP, but she's just playing. When she calms down she's really sweet!


Taeshon,We met at the futball field.  He ask my dad if you have futball shoes.My dad said yes.  So he followed me all the way home so he could get his futball shoes.  The next day he came to our house,I guess to get some thing again. He always meets us at the futball field.


- Ryland

3 comments:

  1. hi Ryland. this is will I see you have had a lot of fun how do you like belize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryland, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Spend lots of time swimming and soaking up the son for us!

    ReplyDelete